Looking for the best of 50by25? I will fully admit to writing a mishmash of posts… really, whatever’s on my mind at the moment! But most of my posts are something about fitness/running, goal setting, productivity, or travel. Here are some of my most popular posts to get you started:
– Should Fitness Studios Ban Their Competition?
– 4:30 Marathon or Bust! Treadmill Workout
– Top Ten Tips to Run a Marathon in the Rain
– Top Seven Tips for Running in the Heat
– How to Deal with Blisters from Running
– How to Reach Your Exercise Goals While Injured
– How Does Thinking Affect Performance?
– Are Fitness Cults a Bad Thing?
– GSD: Achieving Flow
– How I Developed My To-Do List to GSD (Part 1)
– How I Developed My To-Do List to GSD (Part 2)
– Top Tips to Achieve Inbox Zero
– Six Filters to Make Your Inbox Manageable
– What Do You Do When You Get Free Time?
– Why I Turned Off Text Messaging Notifications (And You Should, Too)
– Four Reasons to Share Your Goals
– Why Goal Setting Shouldn’t Get In Your Way
– Breathe Out
– What If You Commit… Tomorrow?
– How To Stay Committed To Your Goals
– I’m a Quitter… And Proud Of It
– You Can’t Judge a Dream
– Hedging My Bets and Increasing the Odds
– Five Tips to Beat Jetlag
– Getting to the Race: Tips for Finding Cheap Airfare and Custom Itineraries
– How to Use ITA Matrix
– Why Neither Tuesdays, Nor Sundays, Are the Best Days to Buy Cheap Airline Tickets
– How To Decide Which Hotel Points to Redeem
– Remember, It’s Just Time and Money
– The Message of New York City